Thank you for choosing American Property Management Group for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At American Property Management Group, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
- Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At American Property Management Group, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements.
- Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At American Property Management Group, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis twice per year so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
American Property Management Group website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our experienced staff believes in a hands-on, personal, team approach to property management. We recognize the individual requirements of each property and we tailor the management program to meet those special needs. We are here to help you with the following services:
- Collect rents, security deposits and any other fees from tenants on behalf of the owner. These funds are deposited into a dedicated checking account, used solely for the owner’s funds.
- The funds are accounted and a monthly report is issued to the owner. We can provide a variety of reports covering everything from basic delinquencies, to rent rolls, to detailed income statements.
- All maintenance requests from tenants are handled by us. Maintenance issues that cost less than $200 are typically taken care of without involving the owner. For repairs that cost over $200, the owner will be consulted before the work is begun.
- Service orders are generated and followed up to resolve tenant maintenance issues.
- Property related issues such as Health Department notices and neighbor complaints are handled.
- Monthly utilities not paid by the tenant are paid on behalf of the owner.
- Attend court hearings when required.
- Develop and implement advertising and marketing.
- Show the property to prospective tenants and take applications.
- Screen tenants.
- Move-out and move-in inspections and reporting.
- Fill vacancies and execute the lease contract.
- Ensure that smoke detectors are installed and operating correctly.
- Provide tenants with a tenant manual which includes helpful forms and information.
- Move-out cleanup and make ready for new tenants.
- Vacancies are advertised in print media and on numerous websites.
- We handle Section-8 vouchers.
- We can accept rent via credit card either on a one-time basis or set up as a subscription to be billed automatically monthly.
To receive a customized quote for our management services, click on the link at the top.